Thursday, April 30, 2009

just a day

I couldn't resist changing my blog picture up above. I know it says DaisiesNLilacs and those are daisies and tulips, but my lilacs haven't bloomed yet to pull off the correct picture. (Besides, the daisy picture from my front yard last year was dying and sad looking). These flowers were from our dinner the other night. The daisies were given to me by my MIL on Easter! Can you believe they still look that good? (I'm just not sure how to make the picture smaller so that it's not so overwhelming when you open it. Any suggestions, anyone?)

Check out the sleepy boy. He decided he was going to help me in the garden (I didn't even get there) and so he was wearing my gardening gloves. What's that saying, Real Men aren't Afraid to Wear Pink? ;-)


His hair is all spiked because he decided a peanut butter sandwich should be in your hair instead of your mouth. Nice, huh?

Enjoy your day!

No comments: