Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Finished Project that's not a quilt (he he he)

Most of you who know me well, know that I am not a scrapbooker. If I can get my pictures in a photo album, I'm proud. However, in my defense, I guess I do have one scrapbook that I have kept: my quilting album. I started this before we moved here and many of the quilts were given away because the group I quilted with donated quilts to various organizations.


Basically, it's nothing fancy (a piece of regular lined school paper with pictures, information, and scraps of fabric) however, it does count as a scrapbook. Yeah me!
I went and saw the puppies today. No pix (I'll get those tomorrow) but boy are they getting so cute! They are running around and biting each other's ears. One even let out a little bark!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: