Monday, April 27, 2009

Pix finally!

Look at these two cuties! The one on the left is the only yellow with a black nose (just like Jake). (Speaking of the father himself, he is in the doghouse right now. Got out again today and I had to go look for him this morning. Breeding him out is not good for us in some ways.)

I've been posting the pix of the puppies in this same box. I think this might be the last post in this box. They are getting too big for it. They are so cute now that they are moving around and their eyes are open.

In addition to puppies, AT's bday is tomorrow. We had his party yesterday and then he had some friends over today. He certainly enjoyed opening his presents.








His sisters had fun picking some little things out for him. We got him a big boy bed (I know he's not quite there yet, but he sure seems to love it.)

Not sure what happened to my pictures when I posted them, but oops! Guess you can tell it's going to be one of those days!






Enjoy your day!

No comments: