Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Over :-(

Spring Break is over. It was an interesting week (to say the least) and although I don't have any exciting news, we did accomplish quite a bit. We got some yard work done (once the snow finally melted and it warmed back up) and tried to get some sick kids healthy again. We went to town (just T & I!!!) and did some errands. Got some work done on the rental so that it can be all ready to sell. All in all, it was a pretty relaxing week, but we got enough done I feel like I can actually put a check next to "items done." There's nothing more frustrating than starting projects and not finishing them (I've got my blinders on right now- he he he).

The weather is finally starting to hint towards spring. It was probably in the 60's the last two days and we are headed for 70's today and tomorrow. Quite a change from the snow we had on Wed. Finally!

AD starts tball practice tomorrow. AJ is not playing, but I said she could help out if she wants to. We'll see how far that goes. T doesn't have a game until next Tues, but he will have some scouting to do this weekend. Spring break is over and the craziness resumes!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: