Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's

I found this picture on my camera. It was AJ's last vball game. I was keeping score and was able to snap the picture with the camera sitting on the table. She certainly had a good time playing vball this year.


And then just because no one would believe me and think it was just an April's Fools joke, I took pictures to prove it. It SNOWED today!!!! We left Yakima this morning and it was spitting snow and we thought "It's just Yakima and the mountain effect." I mean yesterday we got hail, rain, snow, and wind during the baseball games and it was so cold! We got home and from 12:30 this afternoon until . . . well it's still snowing as I type!

There's got to be at least an inch out there. And the biggest flakes I ever saw coming down for the last hour or so!

Is it April that comes in like a lion and out like a lamb or March? Either way, I'm hoping for a lamb real soon!!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: