Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it May yet?

I certainly hope not! I have a lot of things coming up in the next week. Including little man's bday! Hard to believe he is turning 3. Check out his first bday pic! (he he he) I'd like to say he's slimmed down a bit, but . . .

Maybe in the face a little bit. And his arms aren't quite that roly-poly. But that is all him still, reaching for the cake! We have our playgroup this Mon and I invited everyone up to our house so it will kind of be like a bday party for him (with friends). The family one might be Sun. I can't wait to put his bday present up! I will post pix after Sun.

Well the warmer weather has retreated again and we are back to 60-ish weather. (With the breeze it feels a little cooler than that.) Subbed yesterday and working tomorrow. T has games this weekend, but we aren't going because we have too much to do. AD is so tired after tball games and AJ wants to get ready for the Talent Show. I just want them to go outside and play, but we may have to compromise (I don't think I spelled that right, but you all know what I meant).

We didn't make it over to see the puppies yesterday, but we are going tomorrow. My friend called and said that some are starting to open their eyes! Hopefully more will have them open by the time we get there. I'll post the Puppy Pix update tomorrow night.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: