Sunday, April 26, 2009

still here

That seems to be a popular title for my blogs because my auto title format-thing brought it right up when I went to type it! Anyhow, I am still here, but trying to get through the next few days. Had a small birthday party with family for AT today (after Sunday School, Church, and a meeting in the TC for Daycamp this summer). Nothing like a relaxing Sunday (ha)! He really seemed to enjoy his gifts. I'll post a pic or two later.

Also went and saw the puppies on Fri. They are getting to be sooooo big! And their eyes are open now. They are going to be a handful when they all start moving. I'll post pix of them later, too.

Right now, I feel like sitting down with my feet up (until the dishwasher is done and needs to be unloaded and reloaded) and then going directly to bed!

Hope you enjoyed your day!

1 comment:

marciekoch said...

Come quilt anytime!! I moved my machine to the dining room table for now, so that I can be close to Mom. It's pretty convenient. I had to order more fabric online - I'm blazing through my stash!