Thursday, February 26, 2009

They're Here! They're Here!

I am so excited!! Our new couches came today!! Our old couches were sent to the basement (last time I checked they were over 25 years old and in sad need of repair). They delivered these today (I am not good at waiting and 7 weeks was killing me!) and they were even early. (The pillows & the little blonde head did not come with them!) Can you tell I'm a little excited??? We'll see how long they stay clean (he he he). Thank goodness for the stain protection plan stuff.

I went and saw the little baby that I made the quilt for (last post). She was soooo tiny!! I've still got two more baby quilts to get done because they are already here. Got to get on the ball.

AJ has vball practice today. She did really good on her WASL prep test the other day. She was pretty excited.

AT's had a playgroup that he has been able to participate in. It's really good for him to get some socialization (and probably good for his mother too!). He's figuring out how to share with others and the cool thing is these are kids he will probably go to Preschool, Kinder, and all the way up through graduation with.

AD has been in kind of a bad mood lately. I'm going to blame it on the weather. I'm hoping she snaps out of it sometime soon.

T's done with jr high basketball and starts baseball on Mon. Hard to believe, I know. I'm looking forward to games outside and nice weather, but along with that comes tball & little league which means we will be extremely busy.

The weather's trying to get warmer (even as there are predictions of snow!). Be nice if it would get warm and stay warm, but I'm sure we haven't seen the end of cold weather quite yet. It's been too weird of a year for it to just end.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: