Friday, January 16, 2009

Still here!

Yes, I'm still here. We have been busy, busy, busy. I can't quite put my finger on what we've been doing that's kept us so busy, but it must be something, right?

Been trying to do some things with the girls. One night we all tried our hand at hand stitching. AJ did really good; AD needs to be a little older; and me, well I need some practice. Last night we did some needlepoint. I think both could do the needlepoint better than the hand stitching.

Haven't picked up my quilting in over a week. Been reading, though. Finished two new series of books, which were pretty good. Clare O'Donohue- The Lover's Knot, A Someday Quilts Mystery Series and Earlene Fowler- Fool's Puzzle & Irish Chain, The Benni Harper Mystery Series. Since I like mystery, these both fit me pretty well. (Not as good as Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek novels, but still pretty good.)

However, we have our Beta Crafter's Getaway coming up in two weekends, so I know I will get some quilting done then. I'm so excited!

Subbed yesterday, worked today, and will work again on Tues. This weekend we get to help chaperone the Sadie Hawkins dance up at school. Yikes! Not too sure about that one. Will keep you posted on how that goes!

Well, enjoy your day!

No comments: