Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowy Monday

I'm not sure what it is, but somehow I always ending up writing on a Monday. Maybe because the kids are back to school and I can review how last week & the weekend went. Maybe I'm just lazy. Who knows. I can't say that Mondays are my favorite but that's just when I happen to find the time.

Christmas Break is over. The kids & T headed back to school this morning (following a 2 hr delay). We ended up getting about 3 inches of snow last night to cover up all the icy crusty stuff left from last week. I can't imagine how yucky the roads are. So glad I'm not going anywhere this morning. It's supposed to warm up so we will probably end up with a sloshy muddy mess now. The snow is so pretty out the window with the sun peeking out on it. Still cold out, but it's warming up.

The girls were excited to go back to school. Can't say that I was disappointed. They were just starting to get bored about being home. We all had colds over the break so at least we got that out of the way. T's foot healed and was not broken, (his ladder slipped when he was climbing onto the roof the other day and he fell to the ground). He starts girls jr high basketball practice today so it's a good thing it's feeling better.

AT & I are hanging out at home. I have a class to finish up so I'm going to work like crazy to get that done. I'm hoping for a small extenstion to Feb 1st. Keep your fingers crossed.

Guess I don't know too much else for today. Best get to work and accomplish some things before I run out of time to do it. I keep thinking it's only 8:30 since the kids just left for school, but unfortunately it's already 10:30! It was nice to sleep in though (he he he).

Enjoy your day!

No comments: