Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something Besides Monday

Well, I'm actually posting on a day besides Monday! Shock, I know, but I'm sure you'll all recover just fine. The snow we received Monday is all gone. The winds picked up over night and the temps jumped to 55 degrees! Needless to say it looks like a muddy spring day out there. Oh yeah, except it's January still!

I finally finished two quilt tops that I started on. Now onto quilting them. I have at least 3 or 4 friends that are all due in the next 3 months so I need to get moving. Mom is coming up at the end of the month for our Crafter's Getaway (our sorority group is hosting). Can't wait, although I'm not sure what we're going to work on. At least she's coming up before hand so that we can figure that out before the weekend.

Not much on the agenda today but I thought since I had a few minutes I would at least post on a day other than Mon. Still trying to finish up my class. The deadline of Feb 1st is rapidly approaching. No worries; it's pretty much the the norm for me. Why get anything done ahead of time when you can have the experience of stress, rush, and worry to finish it at the last minute? ;-)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: