Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can't wait for weekend!

Well the front of this week should be busy, but I can't wait for the end of the week! Mom flies in Tues and then Fri is our Crafter's Getaway! I have 3 quilt tops finished and am hand quilting 2 of them. Never had so many to work on. Luckily they are all baby size so they don't take long.

AJ has her Battle of the Books practice run tomorrow. She is so excited. I'm hoping she does well. She has read like 23 or 25 books. More than the librarian, but that worries me because she reads like me (fast). I'm hoping she can remember what she read so she doesn't disappoint her teammates. She had her first basketball practice on Sat. She did really good.

Hopefully I'll find time to update this week as it goes on, but if I don't, I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about after this weekend. Pictures, too, maybe!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a 4th or 5th grader I take it. So do I and he does the Battle of the Books also. Very fun. Seeing the daisies makes me was spring and summer to get here quickly. It's fun to have all quilt tops going isn't it?:)

daisiesnlilacs said...

I do have a 4th grader. She loves to read and did really well. I'm hoping spring comes soon, but since it's still January (for a few more days) I doubt it. It always gets warm here early. I've never had so many projects going before! My mom & I have one project we are focusing on for this weekend's retreat, but I'm bringing tons more along just in case!