Sunday, January 3, 2010

Three Days into the New Year

We had a very quiet relaxing New Year's Eve. The girls said they were going to stay up and usher in the New Year, but they were fast asleep by 11 pm. T and I didn't make it, either. Surprisingly enough, the New Year came anyway. Sleep gets to be a very prized possession the older you get, I swear.

The snow melted fast on New Year's Day. We don't have a whole lot left. The kids played in it a little bit on NYEve. Good thing, because it's almost gone after a couple of 40 degree days!

The break has been very relaxing and tomorrow we all head back to the normal routine of school and work. Getting up will be difficult since we've all been sleeping in lately. One major change is AT is going to go to daycare every Wednesday. T and I think it will be good for him to socialize with other kids and listen to other adults. I'm a little nervous for him to start preschool next year with the way he is sometimes. I know he loves to write, color, and cut so that may hold his interest a little bit.

Hopefully, I will be a little more on top of posting this year. My goal is once a week (schedules get busy in the spring). So here's to the New Year!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: