Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nothing Exciting

AJ got to go out on a youth hunt this last weekend. She was finally feeling better. We had purchased a youth gun that would work a little better for her (and the kids coming up) so we went out and shot it a few times. I had never fired a gun before so it was quite the experience for me to shoot. I couldn't hear for about 10 seconds afterwards, but I didn't hurt my shoulder at all from the kick-back. AD even got to fire it. It was cool, but my husband is still not getting me out of bed at 4 am to shoot birds. I'll stay in bed thank you much!

All my kids were back to school this week (thank god!). We still were missing quite a few up at the junior high, (teachers included). Hopefully we'll manage to stay healthy a little longer.

I guess that's about all the exciting stuff happening around here.

Enjoy your day! (And stay healthy!)

No comments: