Thursday, October 8, 2009

Face of the Earth

No, I haven't fallen off it. We have been hit with sick for the last few weeks. T was home sick Mon & Tues so I was working for him. Then Tues evening, AT started to act sick. He woke up Wed feeling better, but AD had a low fever. She wasn't too bad yesterday (in fact I almost sent her to school several times, but I'm glad I didn't). However, this morning she's coughing, has a fever, dizzy, and her head hurts. Don't think I'm headed back to work for a few days. Hopefully AT got his share so we've all had it and we're done. ha ha ha ha ha ha I know, I could wish, huh? As for myself, I wasn't feeling really great yesterday so I'm going to say that it was my version of being sick and I'm done. (Power of positive thinking right?)

Hope you all are doing better than us!

Enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

We've had the sickies here too. Luckily Sam and Ethan haven't come down with anything. Hope you guys are on the mend!!!

An Epic Event said...

Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!