Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday

Today is supposed to be the hottest day we've had so far (although I thought we'd had a 90+ day back in April or May, but my memory isn't what it used to be). Yesterday was nice in the mid-80's and today is supposed to be mid 90's. Then back to mid-80's tomorrow. Weird, huh?

We made it through our third day of swim lessons and then we are headed over to a friend's this afternoon to swim. The kids are going to be all swam out by the end of the week! AJ had her first swim meet last night and didn't get home until midnight! She said she did really good for her first time. I know she was pretty tired and I certainly was from waiting up for her.

Now that the trees are planted and the sod is cut, my next job is to plan out flowers to plant. I would like to have perennials (so I don't have to replant every year) and I would love to have ones staggered so they bloom all summer long. I have a few ideas, but if any of my local friends have any suggestions I would certainly be open to them!

Well, I better go get the clothes off the line that are already dry (and it's not even 11:30 yet!) and get some more out there. With being so busy the last few weeks, I have yet to reclaim my house as my own. (Eck!)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: