Monday, June 29, 2009

And it continues . . .

Still in the reclaiming process. I have attacked the kitchen, the laundry room, AT's room, and the upstairs bathroom (the last two with AJ's help). (These weren't as much deep cleaning as yesterday's.) OH and my desk! ;-) Still have my room and the basement to go. The kids are responsible for their own rooms (ha ha ha roflol), unless I'm cleaning them out for a yard sale or something. It feels to good to get things cleaned up, but I get so frustrated because they are clean for like 2 seconds before someone destroys it.

Didn't get any quilting done last night and with our schedule for the next couple of days, I doubt I will until next week. It's kind of a bummer because I wanted to do some more while the free motion instructions were still in my head. Oh well. I did start a new book last night. Maybe I can finish it tonight when I sit down finally.

AJ is getting excited. Her braces come off Wed. This has been a long year and a half. I might even be more excited than her. There have been lots of trips to TC to get the wires replaced and stuff like that. Very exhausting to say the least.

AD is getting excited because when she sees Gma this weekend she is supposed to be getting her ears pierced. I'm not sure she's as ready as AJ was because she has a hard time with being responsible. AJ could handle it, but AD is not so eager to do her share when asked so keeping her ears healthy might be a bit of a challenge. Well, see how the next few days go.

Here's to great summer evenings and now I'm going to go enjoy mine!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: