Monday, June 1, 2009

To Get You All Caught Up

Now that I got my camera cleared off, I can visually update you on the last few weeks. We'll start with the most recent.

AD's birthday was last Friday and while that day wasn't much of a birthday, she had her party on Sunday. That was when she really enjoyed herself.


Hard to believe she's 6 already! And of course, it had to be a Hannah Montana cake!
Still loves her Barbies though!

More HM

A microphone and an MP3 player. (Now to get some of those quiet headphones so she doesn't lose her hearing before she's 7!)

Loves flip-flops!


Last weekend, we spent Saturday at the State Baseball Tournament. We delivered the puppy and then headed to the game. A lot of people were thrilled (especially after some devastating losses the last two years) when the team (my BIL and nephew's) took home the State Champion trophy.


One excited team!

AT didn't make it through the game. We hid him under an umbrella because it was soooo hot!


When we went to baseball the weekend before AT decided he LOVES the water. (And his mother's heart hits the floor with fear!)

Some pix from Mother's Day weekend:

AT's present (baseball of course)

Gma, Gpa, and Foxy (the red one in the middle) came up for Mother's Day weekend. What a great looking bunch, huh?
Well, I guess I'm caught up. (Give me a few days, I'll be behind again!)
Enjoy your day!

No comments: