Sunday, May 17, 2009

Man it's been awhile!

Good grief! Tomorrow is already the 18th of May (where has the month gone) and I just noticed my last blog entry was quite a while ago! Yikes! What have we been doing?

1) Baseball: Baseball has entered it's last phase. We've been knee deep in league games and trying to make it to districts. The boys have done a great job and have earned themselves a trip to State. Now unlike other sports, State for baseball is two weekends. One weekend is called Regionals and there are 4 Regionals going around the state. This narrows the playing field (did you catch the pun?) down from 16 to the final four. The Final Four weekend is usually referred to as State, but that's just for simplicity sake. So our boys have made it to State (Regionals) again this year. Woo hoo!! They did a great job this weekend and I can't wait to see how they do next weekend. The seniors will be missed greatly and I know they mean a lot to T. These seniors have been pretty dedicated and it will be hard to fill the holes when they leave this year.

2) Tball: We finished tball up. About blew away in the process, but we made it. I swear every game this year was a windfest. Course, it's eastern WA so you know how that goes. I think AD had a good time. She seemed to do okay. She's still my girl who would rather play than do anything.

3) Working: I've been working like crazy lately. I almost will be glad when school's over so I can just stay home.

4) Visiting: My folks came up for Mother's Day weekend and we had a great time visiting. My dad totally rebuilt our swingset (I don't know how he knows all these things, but I'm so glad he does). I will post pix tomorrow of the before and after. The kids are totally loving it and the swing beam doesn't sag like it's going to snap when they are all on it. We moved it while we were working on it so now we have to start working on our swimming pool for next year.

5) Chores: HA HA HA! Yeah like any of that's gotten done since we've been running nuts! Guess what I get to do this week??? Plus the weather's gotten nice again, so then you feel like being outside working on weeding, mowing, etc, but the indoor chores suffer then. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!

Well I know that doesn't sound like that much that should have kept me from posting lately, but somehow it was enough. I'll try to keep up!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: