Monday, December 1, 2008

Post-Turkey Weekend

Sure hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I know we had tons of food and good times. (I may be in sweats for the rest of the week!) Still working on a few pies that didn't seem to get eaten immediately (bummer for us!).

Back to school today for everyone. Just AT and me hanging out. Looked at the CyberMonday deals, but not finding anything that really reached out and grabbed me. Probably should tackle some chores and get back in the groove of things. Holidays really can make a person lazy!

Lefse making day is Wednesday! Should be interesting. However, I watched my aunt do it while I was back in MN, so I'm hoping I can turn out a better batch this year. (It helps to watch someone do it especially when you only make it once a year.) Keep your fingers crossed!

Well, better get to work! Enjoy your day!

No comments: