Monday, November 24, 2008

Back Home & Busy

Well, I made it back home on Thurs. Was tired from the traveling and emotions, but was good to see everyone. Wish it could have been for different reasons. T & the kids seemed to survive while I was gone, although I think he has a deeper understanding of what it's like to try to take care of it all. (Or at least I hope he does!)


Finally finished the Baby Girl Quilt that I was working on for my friend's newborn. For what looked like an easy pattern, it sure wasn't. I like the colors though. (It ended up measuring 36X36.)
I hand quilted this one, too, and it was a lot of fun. I liked the squares and I think it turned out okay.

For all the work the front took me, the girls liked the back better. Figures, huh?
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We plan on hanging around home and eating a lot of good food. Hope to have a relaxing weekend. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen-
Thanks for sending me your blog site...I am not even sure what a blog is officially and I'm sure that Dr. Carroll would not have known either...times are sure changing! But what a great way to catch up and see some of your pics on a cold, foggy Thanksgiving am. Sounds like you are doing well.
Say "hi" to the family! Love, Cathy