Monday, October 26, 2009

Gma was here!

What a great weekend we had! My mom came up Thurs night and we went shopping on Fri. Poor AT was pooped. He laid his head down a couple times and said he just wanted to go home. However, he perked up each time we got close to one of his favorite stores (like Fred Meyer's Playland!). We had way too much fun at the fabric stores.

Sat we went to a crafting get-together in town. We finished a quilt (darn! forgot to take a picture!) that we had started at our Crafter's Getaway last Feb. (Shameless plug: The next Crafter's Getaway is Feb 5-7th! Call me for details!) Can't wait for her to come up for that one and we have to figure out something to make. We still have some old squares from my great-great aunt that we have to finish. We keep getting side-tracked by relatives having babies!
The rest of Sat we just hung around the house and let T go to town. He was looking for hunting stuff (imagine that?).

Sun we had our Harvest Party at church and then Mom and I once again dashed off to town. (We don't shop like that individually but for some reason when we get together we like to go look.) I did get some things I was looking for the previous weekend and didn't find. We went out for supper (haven't been to Red Lobster since the last time she was up) and had a nice evening. What a great husband I have to let me spend this time with my mom!

However, she had to leave this morning to get back to work and Dad. :-( We can't wait until Christmas when we get to see them all!

Gma & the girls (above)
Gma & AT (below)
What a ham!
Thanks for coming up Mom!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

MyCupisHalfFull:-) said...

Have I ever told you what a cute Mom and G-ma you have. It is always nice to visit with them. I'm so glad you got to spend a great weekend with your mama. Those are times to treasure!!! I'm glad everyones doing well right now. Take care! Kim