Friday, March 6, 2009

It's the Weekend

I sure am glad it's Friday. I'm exhausted from working three days this week (I know, you can say it "WIMP!"), going to town one day, and cleaning the other day. Plus AT started getting sick. Last night was the worst. He's so congested and if he gets to coughing, then I get to clean up. You feel so bad for them when they are sick like that. Especially when they are too little to tell you or to know what to do.

Need to finish quilting one of the last baby quilts I've been working on. Was thinking I could get to it tonight, but we'll see. I need to get it and the other one done before Tues (no pressure, I know). I did read a quick little book called The Tale of Alice's Quilt by Jennifer Blomgren. In the book, a young girl (12) finishes a quilt started by her great aunt who passes away at the same age. It really was a great story and would be a good read. If AJ wants to, I know I'd let her read it. I have some quilt squares that my great-great aunt, Anna, started (or possibly her mother, we aren't sure), that I need to finish up. And just like in the story, some are butterflies.

I'm yawing as I type this (and it's only 8:30!) so I'm guessing I won't be accomplishing anything grand tonight. But with the cleaning done yesterday, tomorrow could be a different story.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: