Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a day!

Well, I made it to town with two kids in tow. AJ's orthodontist apptmnt went well. She will probably be losing a tooth now that the bracket is off it. According to her dr, she will probably have the braces on until at least Dec. AT survived Playland at FM and shopping with mom and sister. He actually didn't do too bad. My back has healed up (dancing while holding a 40 lb son is not always a good idea) and I made it through this morning. AD's last soccer game out in BC tonight (yeah!) and then back for a meeting tonight at a friend's house. Will the madness ever stop? Oh, and here's pix of the girls cheering during half time of the fball game the other night. It was really really cold but they did a good job. I love the cheer shirts they got!
I'm currently working on hand quilting a baby quilt for a shower next week. My "mentor" mentioned that she never uses a hoop when she hand quilts, and I can say that I certainly like that idea. The quilt is a little puffy due to this (and it's my first official time hand quilting) but it actually looks kind of cute. Besides, for those of you who know me well, you know that I embrace mistakes in my quilting because then they don't look tooo perfect. ha ha ha (then again it could be that I'm just lazy, but let's not go there)

It's a nice fall day outside. Not too cold, not too hot and the leaves are all changing colors. Reminds me of when we used to go to Mississippi River in the fall to see the leaves change and buy carmel apples. Well, enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

andersonea@hotmail.com said...

I miss watching the leaves change color :( I think I may have to make caramel apples now too darn you!! Good job on the blogging! You should have waited until the beginning of the year then it could have been your resolution ;) he he he

daisiesnlilacs said...

If you make some carmel apples, make sure to send some to me (he he he).