Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oct 16th

Here we are at the Mother/Daughter Tea at AJ's school today. The girls got to model their favorite outfits and write a little about themselves. It was really neat. You can see what outfit she chose.
She has her last soccer game tonight (yeah! again) out at BC. I'm torn between hoping she wants to play vball when it starts here in a few weeks and not wanting her to do anything because it's more running for me. However, I do like watching vball a little better than soccer. It's so hard with all the homework they have to do at night, but yet, it's nice for them to be involved in things that keep them busy. I'm sure with two more coming up behind her, it's only just begun.

I subbed yesterday and will work again tomorrow. This was the weekend Mom & I were going to go to our quilting retreat. Things just got busy for the both of us and so while it didn't work out this time, I know it will sooner or later. I am going to do some quilting this weekend though (still working on finishing up the baby shower present for next week). My husband promised me some time this weekend to be able to do that, so you know me, I'm going to hold him to it!! he he he We are going out Sat night (wow, it's been a while for that one) just the two of us. I'm excited to go eat without children in tow and have an adult conversation at a real restaurant (not that McD's isn't a real restaurant, but you know what I mean).

New CSI on tonight (woo hoo!!!) so kids need to be in bed early (he he he). Last week's was a tear-jerker. Have to figure out some kind of fast supper since we will be coming from soccer.

Got plenty of potatoes in the garage (potato truck missed the corner up from us and dumped the load). What are you going to do? Just let them rot? Sounds silly I know, but hey, we just consider ourselves part of the clean up crew so they don't go to waste. Have to make some lefse with them!!

Well I guess I've rambled on long enough. I hear the laundry beckoning me to return and take care of it. If I must, I guess I must. Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: