Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Update

Yes it's been awhile again.  I finally got the pictures off our new camera (from Xmas) and here are some highlights & updates:

My mom's car seems to have an invisible bulls-eye on it due to several recent accidents.  So at Xmas, my brother's fiancee (W) and I decided it needed some bubble wrap ;-)


Someone else gave her the shirt but we thought it was appropriate.
AD had cheer camp in January and did such a great job.  She is currently in tap and will be performing in a recital in June.  She is loving it and her teacher says she is doing well.


AJ had basketball which started in January with T as her coach.  They had a good season and the girls were really good together.  I can't wait to watch them play over the next few years. She wasn't sure basketball was her sport but we were really impressed with how aggressive she was.  She seemed to have a good time.  (Can you see T in the background pointing & probably yelling?)


AT is loving PS and is still my little ham!


T & I are keeping busy.  Basketball ended and baseball immediately started.  First year as head coach and their first game is this Sat!  I am still busy working and now also tutoring at the junior high.  And still trying not to go crazy keeping up with everyone's crazy schedules.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: