Sunday, January 8, 2012

Silly Post but ....

This seems like such a silly post but yet I have a little girl who is upset because it left so it must be important to someone.  Thinking hard about it, I am probably a little sad too.  Today we sold our suburban that we have had since I was pregnant with AD (which is why she is sad).


While weren't driving it as a main vehicle anymore, it is the one thing we still have had the longest.  I can see why she would be sad.  Many trips were made with this rig when we lived further north and the youngest two came home in this from the hospital, I believe.  We had a lot of good memories from it.  Good Bye old blue!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I seem to get attached to ordinary objects too, because of the memories they envoke! Glad to see I'm not alone.