Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Break

Well, we made it through the week of school before Christmas break.  It was chaos, but we have now moved into the relaxation of two weeks to rest.  (Ha ha ha!  If I was done Christmas shopping, it would be even more restful!)  The girls' concert went well and they enjoyed their weekend with Gma.  AT is feeling better (I think I liked cuddle boy better than ornery boy).  He was able to go out to pizza with T & I Fri night and enjoyed a Polar Express event at a friend's house.  I think he was still glad to see his sisters come home, though.

On a sad note, though, we had to tell the girls that we think one of our cats may be gone for good.  Our sweet Nike, a black cat, has not been seen for days.  He is our "house" cat, meaning when you open the door to go outside, he is right there wanting in the house and to be held.  His brother, Socks, is more independent and the one that wanders to hunt.  I am really fearing the worst because Nike would not stay gone this long if something hadn't happened.  If you have seen a black cat up in our neighborhood or wouldn't mind checking your sheds or garage to see if he got caught in there, we would appreciate it.  I think the girls are going to canvas the neighborhood and knock on doors.  Keep your fingers crossed.

So as to end this posting on a good note, if you are on my Christmas mailing list, I haven't forgotten you.  It has taken me a while to get my Christmas cards ready.  They will be going out this week and so if they miss you for Christmas, they are Happy New Year cards then! ;-)

Enjoy your day!

No comments: