Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Know It's Been Awhile

It takes a night of staying up during a tween's slumber party watching It's Complicated for me to finally catch up on what we've been up to for the last month.  Baseball finished up for AJ, AD, and T.  T's school baseball  team finished up and then summer ball started.  AJ's team finished 4th in the league and then her Battle of the Books team tied for 2nd.  She's had quite the month.  She turned 11 today and it's hard to believe that it has been that long.  AD had a birthday in the last week, too.  She has been wanting a bowling alley birthday party for the longest time so that's what we did.  Good thing we didn't plan on an outside water party (like we usually do) because the weather didn't corporate at all.  Finally today the weather was nice and I ended up getting sunburned.  I'm sure there are a whole bunch of things I am forgetting to fill everyone in on, but when I think about it, I'll try to remember to post them.  There is only five and a half more days of schol left and then it's summer!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: