Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Over

Christmas is over. All that hustle and bustle and it's over just like that.

We went down and visited my family for about four days (with a side trip to Cabela's of course). The roads were great and we didn't have too much snow anywhere, but lots of cold. Mom and I took the girls to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakuel (sp?). It was really cute and we all had a good time. We spent Christmas Eve opening gifts with my brother and his family and then Christmas Day we opened all ours. We surprised the kids with a Wii and they had a blast with it. We got my folks to play MarioKart with us. We left to come home the day after Christmas. We had T's family Christmas yesterday. The kids had a great time seeing each other and everyone seemed to get what they wanted.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and here's to a great New Year ahead!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: