Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who Knew I Was Doing It Wrong

Last week before we went camping, I was invited to a friends house for a couponing class. I know, I know, it sounds silly to need a class for couponing, but guess what? I needed it. Apparently I had been using coupons all wrong. Today was proof.

I took what I learned last week and went to the store today. I walked out with 28 items that I saved $63.52 on! (I would have saved even more but I grabbed the wrong sizes apparently.) My total bill for these things was $44, but it would have been $25.86 (had I grabbed the right things). Woo hoo! I was bummed about the slip up (especially when I figured out what my bill would have been) but still really excited about what I got for what I spent.

Thanks to my friend for inviting me!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Wow, you started already? Way to go. I am waiting for my 5 Sunday Paper subscriptions to come.