Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Trip

Well we returned back to the east side of the state yesterday! I don't think I've been over to the west side so much. However, the view was worth it! This was the sunset off the deck of the beach house we were staying at.


The beach house


AT was extremely wore out. I don't think he's taken this many naps this summer.



The big boys had a great time catching supper. They certainly caught their limit and we definitely enjoyed the fruits of their labor!

The kids with Great Gma

We had such a great visit with family and friends. We didn't do a whole lot of sightseeing, instead just choosing to relax on the beach & deck. I think I managed to finish 3 books while we were over there. However, I went to an awesome little used bookstore and brought home probably three times as many as I finished!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: